We are still collecting feedback. This page will remain open at any time for future submissions.
Parish Workday; a day devoted to enhancement, repair and maintenance tasks throughout the church grounds, identified and performed with the help of our parishioners. This form can be completed and submitted in either of two ways, just select ONE of the two methods below:
1. Download and/or Print the form
, and fill in and return to the SPX Secretary.
2. Fill in the online form below on this page. Press the 'Submit' button when finished.
Purpose of this form:
- Get information so as to identify and prioritize a task list for the scheduled workday.
- Identify materials required for each task
- Project crew size for each task
- Have a “pre workday” meeting to select task, compile materials list, select date, prepare workday schedule, and get Pastor's approval.
Suggested Information To Be Filled in for Each Task: (if you don't have an estimate for time, materials, etc., just leave it blank)
- List each suggested project and best estimate of time required.
- Estimate crew size
- Materials needed